THE “DARK SIDE” OF LOS ANGELES PRIVATE TOUR
Don’t get us wrong, Los Angeles is a wonderful, magical place, and a land of dreams like no other in the entire world! We love LA. Really!
But…behind all the glamour, beauty, glitz and sunshine, there is indeed a darker side to the City of Angels. It isn’t easy to find, but on our Dark Side tour, we reveal all the dark secrets at celebrity homes and notorious locations in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood and around.
• the home where Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, died
• the location of the infamous Manson murders
• the home where Marilyn Monroe took her own life (or did she?)
• the neighborhood where the O.J Simpson saga unfolded
• the historic site where Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated
• the hotel rooms where John Belushi and Janis Joplin overdosed
• ...and many, many more!
It’s 4 full hours of murder, mayhem and death! But don’t worry…we’ll get you back to your hotel alive and well. It's a private luxury tour you will not soon forget. Think you can handle it?
Price: $175 per hour / not per person
(6 person maximum in our luxury touring van)
Length of Tour: 4 hours